Saturday, August 1, 2009

A New Begining

Well, I have deleted my past posts.When I compare my posts with my other friends, mine looked ridiculous so I terminated my old posts. Harry Potter and Half-blood Prince was certainly enjoyable to watch but it is a bit out of the plot.I was expecting more actions but instead romance is potrayed alot in this movie.It was certainly one of the best movie of the year but I think Prisoner of Azkaban is much better than this movie.Today Old Klang Road was having traffic jam from morning 8 o clock till night.It took me almost an hour to reach my tuition nearby Pearl Point, all this because of that ISA demonstration.What a nuisance.

No comments:

Japanese Saying

One kind word warms three winter
month.


Prophet Mohammad

Those who are being kind to the creatures of god is being kind to himself.