Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Day of Hardwork

Well I really don't feel like doing my add maths,i kinda having a headache.I also need to finish my sejarah power slide and my utterly annoying sivik folio.Not to forget the work our bm teacher gave and topped up with the frustration that I will never be able to watch G.I.JOE this weekend.Did anyone notice that physic diagnostic paper is easier than chemistry and biology paper?At Deen today,I, Daniel ,Nara ,Hari and Saiful was asked by some random guy if we smoke?(we answered no of course). He complimented saying bagus and that we are murid contoh, then he went to the a gang of guys sitting nearby and insulted them saying bodoh for smoking.Later from Daniel I found out that the guy was a undercover police.Laughter of The Day:I went to Kar Mern to say something about what Nara had told me,before I even told her he ran like he was being chased by a tiger(to laugh,you shoul see it with your own eyes).The best part is now I will be able to threaten Nara, he,he,he,he!

No comments:

Japanese Saying

One kind word warms three winter
month.


Prophet Mohammad

Those who are being kind to the creatures of god is being kind to himself.